Wednesday, January 3, 2007

WE GOT THE CALL


I can't believe that this day has finally arrived. I got the CALL at 4:22 p.m. today. I was so worried because all these other people were getting information from their agencies yesterday and today, but we had been told that we wouldn't get ours until Friday or possibly tomorrow. So I went from being sooo bummed to being sooo excited. We know nothing about her yet. We will receive our FEDEX package tomorrow. When I get that I will post her picture and information. I am so thankful to God for this indescribable gift!!!!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

i read on rq that you were expecting a referral. congratulations! what an amazing time for you. looking forward to seeing her photo.

Lynn said...

Congratulations!

Now, you made MY day!

I love you! I can't wait to see her!

Research-China.Org said...

Congratualtions on your new addition. If you would like to obtain her finding ad (published with a young photo of your child!) come visit us at www.research-china.org.

All the best!

Brian

Mary said...

congrats!! what great news!

Anonymous said...

Hi Yolanda,

It's Jo/Abi here. Congrats guys. Our little Lucy is from Jiangxi provence. Anxiously awaiting your news,
Jo